Welcome to SeaPlotter.
SeaPlotter is the truly affordable Digital Marine
GSP Chart Plotter with AIS that is
simple enough for use by anyone while comprehensive enough
for the most demanding of navigational needs.
With the addition of a PC GPS device and local area chart
pack you will be able to track your position on screen, in
real time, down to within ONE metre of your true position
anywhere in the world.
- BSBv3 raster and S57 ENC chart support.
- DMNC vector chart support.
- IHO S52 compliant display of S57 vector charts.
- Single-chart and Quilted display modes.
- North-up and Course-up display modes.
- Moving-map display mode.
- Real Time lockable interactive dashboard
- Route navigation with ship tracking functions.
- Waypoint navigation.
- NMEA 0183 GPS interface at selectable baud rate.
- gpsd library support.
- Autopilot output support.
- AIS input with full target tracking and collision
- Anchor watch/alarm functions.
- GRIB file input and display for weather forecasting.
- GPX Waypoint and Route input and output file
- Tide and Current prediction and display by location.
- Multi-language support.